Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Back In The Saddle

Finally. I am working on Chapter 24...
I think it was about the same time last year that I had a non-writing jag. Something happened. Don't know what. But I got all obsessed over some character or other and then found that I couldn't write...anything. I had this weird ADHDish symptom. I couldn't concentrate and I couldn't write which made me feel blue.
I've started a new practice. Four mornings a week I am up at 5 a.m. I sit at the dining table. Ear buds are plugged into my ears. My coffee cup is full. I write. TheArtist sits near by working on some great pics. This new practice helps. It helps me focus.
Expect a new chapter on the first, my one or two gentle readers.
Check out one of TheArtist's newer pics.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it! Looking forward to the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete