Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here or There

I was going to make this post about a week ago, but decided to wait until I was sure...one day before the next chapter is due in this case.  I am fasting Ramadan through the month of August.  In an effort to maximize my time in order to achieve extra worship, I am going to suspend H&T until September.  I know, I know, (I say this to my enormous yet invisible audience ;)) I want to know what is going to happen with Honor and Truth too, but I think it best to wait for the moment.
In the mean time, if you would like to keep up with me, as if I live an exciting and noteworthy life, you can by clicking here.  I've been making intermittent postings here about my thoughts and experiences during Ramadan.  For those of you who don't know, here, is where I usually post some of my other creative...stuff.  Yeah, stuff.  See you there or until September.

No comments:

Post a Comment