Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Chapter 6 and Installments

Chapter 6 is complete!  I am excited about this chapter because it represents a real turning point in the H&T story (could it be called a saga?).  The turning point comes with a switch in focus from Honor to someone else.  So, it sort of lays the ground work for many of the exciting twists and turns that are yet to come in H&T.  New characters come forward in this chapter.  I'm giddy inside thinking about it.  Yay!

So here comes my new dilemma.  Right now, we are posting new chapters every 15 days.  Actually on the 1st and 15th of each month.  We've been discussing the idea of possibly posting every ten days (or so).  Perhaps the 1st, 10th, and 30th.  Tell me, those of you who are posting serial fiction, what submission schedule do you find to be most advantageous?

Certainly, I know that all things are based on time...how much you have and how you manage it.  That said (and I may be wrong), I am assuming that most of you all have a day job.  I do.  And a family.  Thus far, I am not having any problems keeping up with the schedule that I have laid down, obviously, because I am trying to shorten the schedule.  I am trying to strike a happy medium between keeping the audience engaged enough to keep coming back for the next installment, without forgetting, and me getting the chapters out on schedule.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment