Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Onward and Upward and a Couple of Announcements

Now that Midling Territory is complete, it is time to put my concentration into the editing Chapter 4.  All of the art for Chapter 4 is complete, so it is up to me to get moving on this one.  "The Artist" will be taking a bit of a break while I take care of my part.  The plan is to be ready to submit by the 15th.  God willing this should be no problem, as the nuts and bolts are already there.  I just need to screw them into place.

Don't forget to leave your comments after you read. 

As you may have noticed, I have added a bit of audio to H&T.  Let me know what you think of it?  Too much?  I feel that this deconstructed tune matches the feel of H&T well.

We have added a new page to the H&T blog...Gallery.  This showcases a taste of the work that "The Artist" has done for H&T.  Check it out when you can.

Lastly, I have come upon a pretty smart and interesting serial novel blog.  Steal Tomorrow is one of the better stories that I have come upon while surfing online.  I encourage you to check it out.  A definite add to the Blog Roll.

See you later and keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Steal Tomorrow mention!

    I like what you're doing with the story/graphics combo. I did that with my first web serial, using PhotoShop and photos I either took myself or got from friends. That was a write-as-I-go serial, like yours, and I was too new to the concept to have any better sense than to commit to a new entry each day. It nearly killed me. Now my serials are fully written and edited before I start posting. A gal needs sleep!

    I have a lot of photos of abandoned places, if they'd be any help to you. They're mostly gas stations and motels, with a few warehouses and old homes, and they're from West Texas and New Mexico, so they might not work for you unless you're particularly patient and handy with PhotoShop. But let me know if you're interested. I have one of a ruined church in West Texas that might be particularly appropriate for your storyline.

    ReplyDelete