Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Depot

These days my writing is pretty eclectic, so much so that it confuses even me. I decided to branch out in an effort to condense. That make any sense?

What this means is that I have created a central blog, a depot of sorts, through which my different projects can be accessed.

In an effort to gain more exposure and increase sales for my previously published novel, An Unproductive Woman, I have decided to make it available as a serial.  An Unproductive Woman will be accessible through the depot as well as H&T.

I will make regular microfiction posts at the depot (should've named it the depot, but I actually named it after myself) at least two to three times a week.  Please support the effort by bookmarking my blogs, reading when you can if you are interested, leaving comments, and passing the blog address on to others.

Click here to get to the depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment